Relax in luxury in one of Camps Bay’s most prime positions! Come and feel at home in this modern and ultra-luxurious three-bedroom property. Sun yourself on the terrace, whilst sipping some wine and staring at the beautiful view of the Atlantic, or soak in your private pool watching the sun...
Relax in luxury in one of Camps Bay’s most prime positions! Come and feel at home in this modern and ultra-luxurious three-bedroom property.
Sun yourself on the terrace, whilst sipping some wine and staring at the beautiful view of the Atlantic, or soak in your private pool watching the sun set into the ocean.
This is the consummate holiday property. Located in the most desirable part of Camps Bay, the views, luxury and service will make you wish you didn’t have to leave.
The apartment is an easy stroll from the Camps Bay beach and the village with its array of restaurants and night life. The Theatre on the Bay is just around the corner, and the rest of Cape Town’s major tourist attractions are easily accessible by car.
Bedroom 1 – Middle Level – Master
- King bed
- TV and DSTV
- Access to balcony & sea views
- Open plan en-suite bathroom with bath, shower & bidet
Bedroom 2 – Lower Level with outdoor access
- King Size
- Air Con
- En-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 3 – Lower Level with outdooor access
- Twin beds
- Safe & Air Con
- En-suite with shower and heated towel rails
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Microwave Gas stove top (5 ring)
- Washing machine (in garage)
- Open plan lounge & Air Con
- Dining table with seating for 12
- Access onto balcony with sea views
- Flat-screen TV with DSTV
- Access onto terrace
- Spend the day lounging by the private plunge pool on one of the sun loungers.
- Private pool
- 6 seater outdoor dining table
- Sun loungers
Keep in Mind
- Fully secure and alarmed
- The plunge pools do not have pool nets
- The house is split across 3 levels
- It is one of three semi-detached home
The property is not child friendly
This property is one of three semi-detached homes
There are no pool nets
There are 3 different levels with a staircase to the lower and upper level - not wheelchair friendly