Luxury has a new address. The Ellerman House Villa One epitomises lavish Capetonian living, affording guests an unmatched level of privacy and service. Standing independent of Ellerman House, this three-story Villa has five spacious bedrooms, an entertainment area with a deck and pool, a TV lounge, dining room, study and fully equipped kitchen.
The entire five-bedroom Villa, including the two ground floor Spa rooms, plus a relaxation area with infinity pool and steam room. The bedrooms are accessed either by lift or stairs. Each has a spacious bathroom with infinity mirrors and luxury bath products. The main bedroom, with king-size bed, is decorated in aqua and cool creams, and is defined by a bathroom that opens out to incredible ocean views. The second bedroom, also with superb views of the ocean, is dominated by a king-size bed, and has a striking Bali-style bathroom. The third bedroom looks towards the Twelve Apostles mountain range and has two single beds – all rooms can be converted into king or twin beds.
Size: 1760 square metres (18 944 square feet).
Lounge – Fully equipped TV lounge. The ladies’ library is well stocked with a wonderful selection of books and all the latest magazines. It has a single divan, which can be used for relaxing while reading.
Bedrooms – 5 bedrooms, 3 of which is on the top floor and can be accessed either via stairs or a lift. Main bedroom with a king-size bed, is decorated in aqua and cool creams, and is defined by a bathroom that opens out to incredible ocean views. The second bedroom with a king-size bed, and has a striking Bali-style bathroom. The third bedroom looks towards the Twelve Apostles mountain range and has two single beds – all rooms can be converted into king or twin beds. Fourth bedroom (downstairs) features a king-size bed and en-suite. The fifth bedroom also has a king-size bed and en-suite. Both downstairs bedrooms have access out on the deck
Kitchen – A separate entertainment room leads into the contemporary stainless steel kitchen, which is stocked with delicacies by the private staff. A private chef and hospitality team are included, as is full use of the spa pool, relaxation area and steam room
Outdoors - The Villa is perched in the gardens with 180-degree sea views, taking full advantage of its breathtaking position with adventurous architectural proportions, minimalist décor and a stunning art collection. Outside, a vast teak deck makes it feel part and parcel of the Atlantic Ocean
Security - Private entrance with 24-hour monitored security
Parking - Private and secure parking
* Rates include exclusive use of Ellerman House Villa and all its facilities while in residence; 24-hour chef and hospitality team; breakfast served by a personal chef; fully stocked fridge with luxury snacks; fully stocked bar with freshly squeezed juices, beers and spirits
INCLUDED VALUE ADDED SERVICES:
- Return transfers from Cape Town International Airport and Cape Town locations
- Private transfers within 15km radius from the hotel, subject to availability
- Fully inclusive breakfast
- Laundry, hand packed in tissue paper
- All beverages inclusive of spirits and beer
- Fully stocked in-room bar with luxury brands
- Guest pantry (24 hour) with wide selection of snacks and in-between meal options
- Sunset cocktails
- Wireless Internet access
- 24-hour monitored security
- Private and secure parking
- Individual attention from Senior Managers who personally supervise Guest Services
- Lunch and dinner, invited guests' meals and drinks, wines and Champagne. Spa available at additional costs
CHILD & SHARING POLICY
- Children over 14 years of age are welcome at Ellerman House
- Children of all ages are welcome at Ellerman Villa
- Limited rooms have the capacity to include a 3rd bed, at additional ZAR 2 000 per night
Ellerman House Villa One, 5 Bedroom Villa, Bantry Bay, BB108