Relax in luxury in one of Camps Bays most prime positions! Come and feel at home in this modern and ultra-luxurious three-bedroom apartment.
Sun yourself on the terrace, whilst sipping some wine and staring at the beautiful view of the Atlantic, or soak in your private rim-flow pool watching the sun set into the ocean.
In winter simply light up the convenient gas fire and watch as the roaring swell comes crashing into the bay, and the storms go past.
This is the consummate vacation apartment. Located in the most desirable part of Camps Bay, the views, luxury and service will make you wish you didn't have to leave.
The apartment is an easy stroll from the Camps Bay beach and the village with its array of restaurants and night life. The Theatre on the Bay is just around the corner, and the rest of Cape Towns major tourist attractions are easily accessible by car.
Bedroom 1 – Master
- Queen bed
- Access onto balcony with sea views
- En-suite bathroom with bath & shower
- Air Con
- Queen bed
- En-suite bathroom with bath
- Twin Beds
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- The kitchen is open plan to the living areas. It is compact, yet has all mod cons
- Washing machine & Tumble Dryer
- Open plan lounge with gas fireplace
- Dining table with seating for 6
- TV with DSTV
- Sound System
- Terrace with outdoor dining for 4 people
- Private balcony with plunge pool
- Plunge pool with sea views and sun loungers
Undercover parking for 2 cars
Internet - There is Wifi included in this unit.
Enjoy the ultimate in luxurious Camps Bay living!
2 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
2 minute drive to Restaurants/Shops
15 minute drive to City Centre
Bali Dream C, Camps Bay, 3 Bedroom Apartment, CB325
There is direct lift access into the apartment
Positioned along Victoria Road so there may be traffic noise in busy times.
Please note that Cape Town is currently facing a major drought. For more information on how this may affect your stay, don't hesitate to contact us.
There are light renovations taking place in a nearby apartment block. The construction is expected to be complete by the end of April 2018.