Still Waters is situated right on the sands of exclusive Bakoven beach. This beautiful bungalow provides the perfect opportunity to relax and become mesmerised in the deep Oceans and fresh air. Spacious and tastefully finished in dark and light wood, this bungalow is the ideal place to enjoy your Cape...
Still Waters is situated right on the sands of exclusive Bakoven beach. This beautiful bungalow provides the perfect opportunity to relax and become mesmerised in the deep Oceans and fresh air.
Spacious and tastefully finished in dark and light wood, this bungalow is the ideal place to enjoy your Cape Town holiday. Relax on the upstairs balcony and view the shimmering waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Alternatively, entertain your guests on the covered deck downstairs.
Take a relaxing stroll on the beach by simply stepping off the front porch onto the white sands and explore the little cove nestled secretly between the boulders of Bakoven.
- 2 level bungalow
- Full sea views
- On Beta beach & 10 minutes walk to Camps Bay beachfront
- Telephone / wireless internet
- Alarm external beams & remote controlled security shutters
- Cleaning 3 x weekly
- Child safety issues- top balcony has no balustrade, drop from garden to beach
LIVING AND DINNING:
- Main lounge open plan leads onto dining & kitchen & outdoor patio ( Air-con)
- Second lounge on 1st floor with satellite 32" plasma TV / DVD leads onto 1st floor balcony ( Air-con)
- Dining area for 6 guests
- Fully equipped kitchen (Nespresso machine)
- Separate laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Sea views from all living areas
- Study (downstairs)
- Ipod docking station
- Covered patio looking onto beach (retractable awnings)
- Outdoor dining for 8, 2 sun loungers
- Small lawn
- Parking area in front of bungalow
MASTER BEDROOM: (Downstairs)
- Queen bed & en-suite with freestanding bath ( in room ) & shower
- Leads onto outdoor patio
- Sea Views
SECOND BEDROOM: (Upstairs)
- Double bed & shared bathroom
- Private patio
- Sea Views
THIRD BEDROOM: (Upstairs)
- Double bed & shared bathroom with shower
- Outside Shower
FOURTH BEDROOM: (Upstairs)
- Twins & shared bathroom with bath & shower
FAMILY BATHROOM: (Downstairs)
- Shower, toilet & vanity
FAMILY BATHROOM: (Upstairs)
- Bath, Shower, toilet & vanity
Beach – Ocean at the bottom of the garden and direct beach access
Restaurants – 10 min walk.
Shops – 10 min walk.
Cape Town City Centre – 10 min drive.
Please note that Still Waters is just a few steps away from and overlooks a small secluded beach and is immediately surrounded by several other beach bungalows whose full-time residential owners cherish the peace and quiet of this very special beachfront “neighbourhood”. With this in mind, we are obliged to stipulate that it is a strict term and condition of renting Still Waters that no-one other than the maximum number of guests notified and whose names are stipulated on our booking form are entitled to stay overnight at the property. Guests are also respectfully required to keep noise to a minimum both around the property and also on the beach, so as not to cause unreasonable disturbance to their neighbours, especially in the evenings when no music is to be played that can be heard outside the bungalow after 10 pm. The hot-tub is also not to be used after 10pm.
While it is of course perfectly acceptable for guests staying at Still Waters to have friends to visit them and socialise on the beach or at the property, there should at no time be more than 15 people at the property including those entitled to stay there, and even then this is always subject to the general rule above about noise being kept to a respectful and reasonable level which does not disturb neighbours. We also politely remind our guests that Seahorse may not be used for any photographic or film location work, or as a venue for any function, wedding, party or event.