Sparrman Villa, a small security estate of 5 houses set back from a quiet, leafy road, is located in the upmarket Southern Suburb of Constantia, close to Cape Town city centre, yet nestling in Constantia winelands and a short drive to either the Indian or the Atlantic oceans.
It is a warm family home with 4 double bedrooms comfortably sleeping 8 people. Sparrman Villa is a new house beautifully furnished. The interior is a mix of modern and antique.
With pool, garden and a covered patio to delight even the most avid of Entertainers, it is the perfect house for the long Cape summer evenings of barbequing and enjoying locally bought wine with family and friends.
The house itself is furnished with French antiques, Italian paintings and modern pieces of African art, to bring a mix of sophistication with an African hint.
Families will love Sparrman Villa, as the 2 main bedrooms both have doors opening onto the garden with the opportunity to spend lazy afternoons on the bed with a book and wonderful views onto the garden.
3 patios allow for little get away spaces for people to sneak away; for an early evening sundowner or a quiet read in the late afternoon sun.
The 3 indoor lounges (2 with flat screen TV’s) allow everyone a choice of daytime or evening entertainment without having to worry about fighting over the remote.
• Security – set back off the road in a secure estate of 5 houses
• Spacious indoor and outdoor entertainment areas including pool and 3 separate patio areas
• Patio with outside lounge area seating for 10, outdoor eating table for 8 and gas braai (barbeque area)
• Pool and garden
• Family room with bar area, flat screen TV and 2 sets of double doors opening to patio areas and pool area
• Kitchen – stylish marble kitchen with easy flow into family room and outside back patio area for a quiet coffee. Kitchen central console and eating area. Scullery with washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Please note that there is no microwave at this property.
• Dining room with table to seat 12
• Guest loo
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge – comfortable formal lounge allowing for quiet time. Double doors leading to outside main patio
• TV Room – Children’s TV den, for them to get away and escape
• Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed
• Bedroom 4 – Queen Bed
• Main bedroom – Double bed with en-suite bathroom and double doors leading to private patio
• Master Bedroom – En-suite bathroom and separate dressing room with cupboards. Double doors leading to garden
Housekeeper upon request and for clients cost at R350 per day.
Sparrman Villa is set back off the road with added security of no road access. Boundary walls, alarm system covering the house and garden. The alarm is linked to an armed response company.
Off street parking for 3 cars
5-10 mins drive from glorious wine farms including Groot Constantia, Constantia Glen,Beau Constantia, Klein Constantia and Buitenverwachting 2 mins drive or 10 minutes walk to Constantia Village Shopping Centre Walking distance to the green belt and forest pathway 5 mins drive to Cecilia Forest on Table Mountain nature reserve 15-20 mins to Hout Bay and Llandudno Beach 15 mins to Muizenberg Beach 25 minutes to Clifton Beach and Camps Bay 20 minutes to Cape Town City Centre
- This property has its own borehole
- Speak to your consultant for further clarity