Belmont Savoy is a grand heritage home is filled to the brim with one-off decorative finds.
With an imposing façade that is in stark contrast to the Victorian and 1950s homes that surround it, this house originally built in 1903, is something of a landmark in Oranjezicht, one of the city’s most sought after suburbs.
The house flows with a wonderful connection to the garden and a view of the mountain.
The veranda opens into the breakfast room and doubles as an additional seating dining area
Stylish and bright on the outside yet warm and inviting inside this 5 bedrooms easily sleeps 9 people so invite a large group of friends or family.
The open-plan living area is furnished with stylish flair, every piece adding to your experience of easy holiday living.
Here dining, relaxing and socialising on the veranda all flow effortlessly together.
• Spectacular views
• Indoor / Outdoor entertainment area
• Breakfast nook
• Stylish with all the modern conveniences.
• The scullery has dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
• A 8-seater dining table with other dining options throughout the house and on the veranda
• Spacious lounge areas with flat screen TV connected to DSTV.
• The Master and 2nd bedroom have King size beds
• 3rd and 4th bedroom have double beds
• 5th bedroom has a single bed
• All bedrooms have an En-suite bathroom
• Swimming Pool
• Sun Loungers
• Dining area
• Housekeeper - Mon - Fri (Not public holidays).
• Alarm, armed response and beams
• Garage and Off-street parking
• Camps Bay Beach – 20 minute drive
• Restaurants – 10 minute drive
• Shops – 10 minute drive
• Cape Town City Centre – 10 min drive
Belmont Savoy, Oranjezicht, 5 bedroom Villa, Ref #: G315