List your property: Rental Services
We have two distinct short term rental services on offer, mainly “ad-hoc” rental listing and comprehensive marketing and rental service.
1 Comprehensive Marketing & Rental Service (recommended!)
Capsol is one of the first companies offering a comprehensive holiday rental solution, tailored to each owner’s (& property) unique requirements. We would effectively manage all aspects relating to the holiday rental processes, from start to finish.
Some advantages of “Comprehensive Marketing & Rental Service”
- Comprehensive Implementation of Short term rental strategy, on your behalf
- Ensuring correct pricing structure, based on market analysis and various other factors
- Comprehensive marketing strategy: web, print and media advertising
- Capsol managing all aspects relating to reservations
- Extensive liaison with associated agents/ tour operators, ensuring maximum exposure
- Experienced agents available 24/7 to ensure quick turnaround processing enquiries/ reservations
- Live (online) calendar control (processing of bookings at any time during the day/night)
- Priority listing on all Capsol websites and marketing portals
- Own Website (SEO Optimized)
- Owner Access to live calendar
- Monthly reporting
- Guaranteed high occupancy & increased revenue – 80%+ occupancy during the peak summer months of the year!
2 Ad-Hoc rental service
We list your property on our website.
You would provide us with your seasonal rates (or we could advise and assist you in this process)
We would require professional high quality property photographs (or we could advise and assist you in this process)
We would negotiate rentals/sign agreements etc (with you) on an ad-hoc basis.
You, the owner would control the calendar.
We would generally be one of a number of agents you would be dealing with and would request an agents commission off the advertised/Rack rate.
Most owners are familiar with this type of rental relationship and is generally utilised by owners wanting one or two rentals over a twelve month cycle (i.e. when they are away on holiday over the peak Dec month).
Point-form breakdown of the main differences between the two rental services on offer
|Fee structure||Ad-Hoc Listing||Comprehensive Listing|
|Commission based||Initial set-up fee|
|Listing on www.capsol.co.za|
|Promoted via Capsol (internal) agents|
|Preferential listing on www.capsol.co.za|
|On-site inspection, incl general guidance and advise|
|Formatting of rate structure (Rack/ STO), incorporating discounts|
|Rental yield analysis/ projected income|
|Personalised website with journalistic review (Copywriting)|
|Personalised website optimised for SEO (search engine optimisation)|
|Monthly SEO strategy ,incl Google Ad words|
|Initial listing on top 5 Rental websites|
|Ongoing marketing strategy and implementation thereof|
|Promotion to over 70 local and international agencies|
|Show-house, inviting top local agents|
|Weekly / monthly newsletter updates to over 5000 + recipients|
|Mailing lists to thousands of global holidaymakers and agents.|
|Reservations||Single point of contacting for all reservations|
|24/7 Reservations office|
|Incorporated onto live booking/ online availability calendar (being utilised by over 70 agents)|
|Day to day management of online booking system|
|Day to day rental management and point of contact re enquiries/ bookings/ provisional holds|
|Pre/ Post tenant arrival administration|
|Agreements, indemnities and all related documentation|
|Accounts||Comprehensive accounting services, incl monthly updates (Pastel driven)|
|Obtaining deposits/ balance of payments/ damages deposits|
3 Long-term rental service:
How Capsol can assist you, the property owner, in finding suitable tenants and in managing the entire leasing process, from the property "take-on” through to lease end.
We provide you, the owner and your tenant, with the best possible service and attention from our dedicated team.
Long term listing services include:
- Property Assessment and advice
- Appropriate advertising and marketing of your property
- Tenant procurement, credit vetting and checking references for your potential tenant
- Comprehensive contracts
- Monthly management of rental payments, owner and tenant statements
- Deposits held in interest bearing trust accounts
- Property Inspections and inventories
- Legal Advice
- General Administration.